Join My 7 Day React Clean Code Challenge
How is your new year resolution for 2022 going? Don’t worry if you missed items on it as you still have 2023. Join me on a free 7-Day React Clean Code Challenge to learn to write better React code with some practical techniques and pro tips.
In the challenge, you’ll be asked to implement a full functional Todo application like this in 7 days:
In each day I’ll give you enough tips and code snippets you’ll need to finish the daily challenge. And from the second day on, I’ll show you how I did it and how I cleaned the code up to a better shape as well as tips how you should do similar thing.
At the end of the challenge, you will be able to identify common code smells and do the corresponding refactorings to fix them easily.
What will you learn?
- Fundamental React techniques (components and common hooks, like useState, useEffect, useMemo and
- Apply Test-Driven Development in your React to protect yourself from making mistakes when adding new features
- Common refactorings and clean code skills to transform the code beautiful and maintainable when scaling
- Advanced techniques for clean up your code: extract components write custom hooks to capture reusable logic
You might also like to
- Subscribe my Youtube channel
- Read my blogs on medium
- Checkout my lastest code
- Buy some React Clean Code books